Our one day Telephone Skills Training Course will provide lots of tips and ideas to provide brilliant service to your customers over the telephone..
Find out how to deliver a positive customer experience to customers an deal effectively with queries and complaints over the telephone.
This Telephone Skills Training Course will investigate how to deliver great customer service to customers over the phone. Telephone has become one of the major methods for customers to get in touch and this course looks at how to ensure customers are dealt with effectively.
Those who attend this Telephone Skills Training Course will:
- Deal with calls from customers in a efficient and professional manner
- Know some of the issues surrounding providing customer service over the phone and how to deal with them
- Be able to communicate with confidence and clarity with customers on the phone
- Know how to build rapport and demonstrate empathy without the use of body language
- Be able to deal with customer complaints effectively over the phone
Here’s what we cover in our Telephone Skills Training Course:
What is ‘World Class’ Telephone Based Customer Service?
- What does world class customer service look like
- Who is currently delivering world class service and what can we learn
- What do our customers expect when they call and why
- What are some of the challenges of delivering service over the telephone
- Overcoming these issues and meeting expectations
- What are the skills that are necessary to deliver world class service on the telephone
- Opening and closing calls
- Questioning, listening and building rapport with customers on the telephone
Your Behaviour With Customers
- Understanding how your communication style can impact on your relationship with the customer
- Using and Demonstrating empathy with customers on the telephone
Do’s and Don’ts
- Language and statements to avoid on the telephone
- Putting people on hold and making transfers
- Escalating calls to supervisors
Dealing With Complaints and Dissatisfaction
- What to do when a customer is complaining
- The challenges of dealing with complaints on the telephone
- A step-by-step process for dealing with complaints on the telephone
- Ensuring the complaint is dealt with and what to do if can’t be dealt with
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
We can deliver this telephone skills training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people in your organisation.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a telephone skills training course delivered in-house at your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 015549779.
Our telephone skills training course is currently only available as an in-house course. See the in-house tab for more details.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.