What Are Open Training Courses?
Our open training courses are one-day training courses that are delivered in Dublin, Cork and Belfast and as virtual online training courses. They focus on a key subject and cover generic skills in that area.
Open training courses are great providing you are committed to returning to the workplace and putting the skills into practice. We will help with that by ensuring you have a clear action plan when you leave the course.
What Are the Benefits?
Here are some of the benefits of Open Training Courses:
- Highly Cost Effective – Our open training courses are only €299 per person.
- One Day in Length – There’s no need to take a long time out to get new skills.
- Focused on One Subject – The course will only focus on one main subject meaning you get exactly what you need.
- A mix of People – You get to meet people from other organisations and have an opportunity to share ideas and experiences.
- Action-Focused – We focus on how you can use the skills, not just what the skills are
- Highly Enjoyable – Our open training courses come with ‘fun included as standard‘.