Learn how to deliver presentations with impact with this one day Presentation Skills Training Course.
This Presentation Skills Training Course will introduce how to prepare an effective presentation by using a simple structure. Learn how to engage the audience and use presentation aids effectively to get your message across.
Effective preparation, simple design and structure, engagement and presentation aids with our Presentation Skills Training Course.
In this Presentation Skills Training Course we look at how to structure a presentation and how to prepare yourself both physically (i.e. your notes etc) and mentally.
We’ll look at the different types of presentation media you can use to enhance your message and help to build your confidence
Those who attend this Presentation Skills Training Course will be able to:
- Plan and structure a presentation that has impact
- Produce and use visual aids effectively to enhance the presentation
- Use techniques to improve personal presentation style
- Effectively deliver prepared presentations to small/large groups.
Here’s what we cover in our Presentation Skills Training Course:
Where you are now and expectations
- Identifying your existing skills and looking at where you would like to be both after the session and in the future
Designing Your Presentation
- Setting clear objectives (purpose) of your presentation
- Being clear about the key points of your presentation
- What goes at the beginning, in the middle and at the end
- How to build your presentation notes to keep things simple
- How does your audience perceive you and what to do to ensure this perception is a positive one
- Being aware of your body language, voice and the words that you are using
- Using your body language, voice and language for maximum impact
- Choosing the right language and approach for different parts of your presentation
- Identifying what makes you nervous about delivering presentations
- How to control nerves to ensure you appear confident and in control at all times
Using Presentation Aids
- Using notes and cue cards
- Building clear and simple PowerPoint slides that support you when delivering presentations
- How to use flip charts and other presentation aids to support the message you are trying to deliver
Dealing with Different Behaviours
- Skills and Tactics to deal with challenging and negative delegates
- Using the positivity of group members to generate buy-in and commitment
- An opportunity to put your skills into practice and receive feedback from your trainer and fellow delegates.
If you opt to have this course delivered in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to ensure the course meets your specific needs.
We can deliver this presentation skills training course in-house to a group of up to 12 people in your organisation.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
To find out more about having a presentation skills training course delivered in-house at your business, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location. Alternatively you can call us on 015549779.
Our Presentation Skills Training Course is delivered in towns and cities across Ireland. The course is fun and interactive with plenty of opportunity to practice the skills behind delivering effective presentations.
- 1 Delegate – €299.00
- 2 Delegates – €284.05 per delegate
- 3+ Delegates – €270.00 per delegate
Includes lunch, refreshments and a delegate workbook to take away.
Time: Courses run 9.30am until 4.30pm.
To find your location type a town or city into the search box. To book spaces hit book now next to the course you would like to book.
The reviews below are submitted by past delegates. If you would like to see more then please get in touch. We can pull together some feedback from our evaluation forms to help you make a more informed decision about this course.