Running Successful Meetings Training Course
Our Running Successful Meetings Training Course will provide you with the skills and techniques to make meetings more effective, productive and engaging.
The course will show you how to ensure your meetings drive actions, are engaging and don't last too long. We'll show you how to deal with people's conflicting styles, give responsibility, tackle complex issues, and deal with different behaviours during meetings.
This Running Successful Meetings training course is delivered as a scheduled open online training course or in-house just for your business. We deliver the course as a face to face course and a live virtual online course.
Running Successful Meetings Course – Details
This Running Successful Meetings training course will look at the skills and techniques for running successful meetings. The course will look at the role of the chairperson and the tools and approaches they can use to get the maximum benefit out of meetings and ensure meeting objectives are achieved.
By attending this Running Successful Meetings Training Course you will:
- Know how to achieve maximum performance out of meetings
- Be able to use a range of tools to deal with challenges, keep meetings on track and produce outcomes and decisions
- Know how to set clear meeting objectives and ensure they are achieved
- Manage differing styles of people during a meeting
- Generate buy-in from meeting attendees and keep meetings upbeat and positive
Here’s what we cover in our running successful meetings training course:
Preparing for a Meeting
- What is a good meeting?
- Setting meeting objectives
- Building the agenda for the meeting
- Sending out meeting invites and generating positivity before the meeting even starts
Roles in a Meeting
- What is the role of the chairperson in the meeting
- What is the role of the delegates in the meeting
- Ensuring all attendees understand their role and responsibilities in the meeting
Tools and Techniques
- Understanding a range of tools to use during meetings
- Edward De Bono’s 6 thinking hats
- Capturing ideas and actions
- Using other resources such as slides, handouts and flips
- Personality and working styles
- How to adapt your style to communicate effectively with individuals and the group as a whole
- Using the styles to your benefit
- Dealing with conflict between the styles and different behaviours in general
Generating a positive outlook and buy-in
- How to keep meetings upbeat and positive
- Dealing with negative delegates
- Finalising and distributing actions
- Bringing meetings to a successful close
When you bring this course in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to meet the needs of your team.
Download the Course Brochure
Download a copy of our running successful meetings training course brochure below.
Who Should Attend our Running Successful Meetings Training Course?
This running successful meetings training course is for anyone who wants to run more engaging, effective and productive meetings.
If you want to:
- Know how to run meetings effectively
- Be able to run meetings that drive actions and outputs
- Reduce the amount of time required for a meeting
- Reduce the amount of unnecessary meetings you or your business run
- Run engaging meetings either face to face or virtually
- Have a better approach to meeting planning
Then this running successful meetings course is for you.
The course is suitable for people of all levels and in all roles and industries.
Online Training Courses
A 1 day online live virtual training course with one of our highly experienced running successful meetings trainers. You also get:
- A highly interactive online experience
- A digital copy of the course materials from the course
- A digital course certificate
In-Person & Online In-House
A 1 day training course with one of our highly experienced trainers at your location. You also get
- Course materials for each delegate to take away
- A course certificate
- Reporting on delegate evaluation
- Free access to our eLearning training courses to keep your skills up-to-date
Our running successful meetings courses are delivered by our friendly and highly experienced trainers. We live and breathe what we talk about in these sessions as we use most of the tools and techniques ourselves on a daily bases and bring this real-world experience into the session and the examples that we use.
Effective meetings are those that have a point or purpose and drive outcomes and results. A meeting may be fun and enjoyable, but that doesn’t make it effective.
No. We have threaded virtual meetings into the course so the skills will apply to both in-person and virtual meetings
Lots of little tips that, when added together, make for a much better meeting. We’ll also share with you lots of ideas around structure, managing meetings and what to do after the meeting.
Open Online Course
Our Online Running Successful Meetings course is an interactive live virtual course. The content remains the same but the delivery and approach has been re-imagined for the virtual environment. Our online training courses are delivered by Zoom.
We can also deliver this Running Successful Meetings course just for your organisation. We can do this in-person at your office or a location of your choice or as a live virtual training course. We can deliver this via Zoom, Teams, Webex or any other platform that you are currently using and comfortable with.
Course Delivery Methods
Here’s how we deliver our Running Successful Meetings Training Course. Click an option to see the full details.
Join our live online virtual Running Successful Meetings training course from work or home for an interactive online learning experience.
Price per delegate includes multiple person discounts. Group booking price only applicable when delegates book onto the same course date.
Bring this Running Successful Meetings training course in-house and train your team together at the same time.
- Delivered online or in person at your business premises
- Course content can be tailored to your specific requirements
Complete the form below to get a personalised quote from a member of our team.