Customer Service Management Training Course
Our Customer Service Management Training Course will provide the skills you need to lead and manage a customer service team to deliver exceptional customer service.
The course will provide skills and approaches to keep your customer service team motivated, on track and delivering exceptional levels of service.
This Customer Service Management training course is delivered as an in-house just for your business. We deliver the course as a face to face course and a live virtual online course.
We'll show you how to put the skills from your customer service management course into practice
Gain the skills needed to manage and motivate your customer service teams to deliver a great service
Our training courses have been designed to be interactive and engaging, no matter how you attend
Customer Service Management Course – Details
This Customer Service Management training course will provide you with the skills and approaches needed to motivate and develop your customer service team.
By attending this Customer Service Management Training Course you will:
- Have tools to identify the different characters in your team
- Be able to communicate the customer service ethos to all team members
- Be able to different techniques to motivate both individuals and your team as a whole
- Know how to set clear objectives with your team members as well as objectives that stretch to achieve more
- Be able to coach your team members effectively to get maximum performance
- Have tools and techniques to deal with underperforming team members
Here’s what we cover in our customer service management training course:
What is a Customer Service Management?
- The role of the customer service manager
- The skills needed to be an effective customer service manager
- The objectives of the customer service manager
- Understanding team personalities
- How to communicate with different personalities
- How to motivate different personalities
- The team development life cycle
Setting Goals and Objectives
- Setting daily/weekly/monthly targets and objectives
- Feeding objectives into overall performance management programmes
- Monitoring goals and objectives
- Gaining buy-in from team members
- Setting targets and objectives that stretch the team members
Monitoring, Motivating and Maintaining Performance
- How to monitor your overall team performance
- Using dashboards and other tools to track performance and gather data
- Using motivational techniques to maintain and increase performance
Coaching and Feedback
- Understanding how coaching helps maintain and improve performance
- Using a simple coaching structure to have effective conversations
- Turning gathered data into effective feedback
- Providing feedback that creates change
Dealing With Under Performing Customer Service Team Members
- How to proactively identify potential drops in performance
- Effective underperformance discussions
- Setting targets for improvement
- Using personal improvement plans
When you bring this course in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to meet the needs of your team.
Download the Course Brochure
Download a copy of our customer service management training course brochure below.
Who Should Attend our Customer Service Management Training Course?
This customer service management training course is for anyone who is responsible for overseeing a customer service team or department.
If you want to:
- Know how to lead and manage your customer service team to deliver great service
- Be able to set clear customer service standards and monitor and measure agains them
- Motivate team members to deliver great service
- Have confidence in tacking performance issues in your customer service team
- Clear clear strategies for improving and maintaining service standards
- Have a better approach to department planning
Then this customer service management course is for you.
The course is suitable for people of all levels and in all roles and industries.
In-Person & Online In-House
A 1 day training course with one of our highly experienced trainers at your location or online. You also get
- Course materials for each delegate to take away
- A course certificate
- Reporting on delegate evaluation
- Free access to our eLearning training courses to keep your skills up-to-date
- Access to MyRevolution Learning to retain access to your materials and stay in touch with your trainer
Our customer service management courses are delivered by our friendly and highly experienced trainers. We live and breathe what we talk about in these sessions as we use most of the tools and techniques ourselves on a daily bases and bring this real-world experience into the session and the examples that we use.
Customer service management is using a range of leadership and management skills, but highly targeted towards teams that are customer facing and responsible for delivering customer service
The skills and approaches that we look at in the course can be used in a department that deals with customer via one channel or a multi-channel team.
As we only deliver this course as an in-house course, we will work with you to understand who will be attending the course and ensure the course is pitched at the correct level for the attendees and that it looks specifically at your organisation and teams.
We currently only deliver this customer service management course just for your organisation. We can do this in-person at your office or a location of your choice or as a live virtual training course. We can deliver this via Zoom, Teams, Webex or any other platform that you are currently using and comfortable with.
Get a Quote
Bring this Customer Service Management training course in-house and train your team together at the same time.
- Delivered online or in person at your business premises
- Course content can be tailored to your specific requirements
Complete the form below to get a personalised quote from a member of our team.