Managing Remote Teams Training Course
Our Managing Remote Teams Training Course will provide you with the skills, behaviours and approaches for managing remote teams.
Do you want to know how to lead and manage teams that work remotely and make sure they perform to the right standards and stay motivated? The course looks at how best to lead and manage teams that work remotely - whether they be in a different office, home workers or contractors based in another country.
This Managing Remote Teams training course is delivered as a scheduled open online training course or in-house just for your business. We deliver the course as a face to face course and a live virtual online course.
Managing Remote Teams Course – Details
This Managing Remote Teams training course will look at the skills, behaviours and approaches for the effective management of a dispersed or remote team.
By attending this Managing Remote Teams Training Course you will:
- Have examined the 6 steps to managing remote teams
- Understand the barriers to working remotely and how to overcome them
- Appreciate the skills and behaviours required for effective remote working
- Recognise the importance of setting priorities
- Understand the different preferences that individual team members may have and how this affects the team dynamics
- Be more aware of the need for setting common achievable goals
Here’s what we cover in our managing remote teams training course:
The Barriers to Remote Teams?
- What is a remote team
- What challenges come from managing a remote team
The Skills Needed to Manage Remote Teams
- What are the skills needed to manage remote teams
- The six steps of managing remote teams
- Making sure things get done when not in the office
Operating at a Personal Level
- How to ensure a good relationship is maintained with remote team members
- Maintaining the feel of a team
- Setting personal and team objectives
- Motivating remote team members
Communicating with Remote Team Members
- How to keep in touch with team members
- Picking the best approach to communicate with individuals
- Using technology to stay in touch
- Making sure the team still communicate with each other effectively
- What to do when things are not going well
- How to have performance based conversations remotely
- Keeping up remote team morale
When you bring this course in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to meet the needs of your team.
Download the Course Brochure
Download a copy of our managing remote teams training course brochure below.
Who Should Attend our Managing Remote Teams Training Course?
This managing remote teams training course is for anyone who has team members that work away from the office.
If you want to:
- Know how to remotely lead and manage effectively
- Overcome some of the challenges and barriers that can exist with remote working
- Reduce the potential for impact on mental health of your remote teams members
- Keep the sense of team despite the face the team is not altogether
- Motivate team members to perform the the right standards when working remotely
- Have a better approach to communication with your remote team
Then this managing remote teams course is for you.
The course is suitable for people of all levels and in all roles and industries.
Online Training Courses
A 1 day online live virtual training course with one of our highly experienced managing remote teams trainers. You also get:
- A highly interactive online experience
- A digital copy of the course materials from the course
- A digital course certificate
In-Person & Online In-House
A 1 day training course with one of our highly experienced trainers at your location. You also get
- Course materials for each delegate to take away
- A course certificate
- Reporting on delegate evaluation
- Free access to our eLearning training courses to keep your skills up-to-date
Our managing remote teams courses are delivered by our friendly and highly experienced trainers. We live and breathe what we talk about in these sessions as we use most of the tools and techniques ourselves on a daily bases and bring this real-world experience into the session and the examples that we use.
A remote team is where some or all of your team do not work permanently in your office or location. They may be working from home, in another office, on the road or in another country.
We’ve found that one of the biggest challenges with remote working is a loss of connection between the business and brand. Yes, people miss their team members, but we’ve found that they feel disconnected from the company they work for a lot of people. This can lead to demotivation and can impact the mental health of team members.
No, we look at a number of different remote working scenarios.
Open Online Course
Our Online Managing Remote Teams course is an interactive live virtual course. The content remains the same but the delivery and approach has been re-imagined for the virtual environment. Our online training courses are delivered by Zoom.
We can also deliver this Managing Remote Teams course just for your organisation. We can do this in-person at your office or a location of your choice or as a live virtual training course. We can deliver this via Zoom, Teams, Webex or any other platform that you are currently using and comfortable with.
Course Delivery Methods
Here’s how we deliver our Managing Remote Teams Training Course. Click an option to see the full details.
Join our live online virtual Managing Remote Teams training course from work or home for an interactive online learning experience.
Price per delegate includes multiple person discounts. Group booking price only applicable when delegates book onto the same course date.
Bring this Managing Remote Teams training course in-house and train your team together at the same time.
- Delivered online or in person at your business premises
- Course content can be tailored to your specific requirements
Complete the form below to get a personalised quote from a member of our team.