Communication Skills Training Course in the North West
Our Communication Skills Training Course in the North West will provide you with the skills to communicate with impact and ensure that your message is received and understood.
The course will provide you with the skills to improve your interpersonal skills and communicate more effectively.
We deliver our Communication Skills courses in Liverpool, Manchester, Bolton, Blackburn, Stockport, Preston and Blackpool as well as other locations in the North West and across the UK. We deliver the course as an open training course or at your business location and the course is delivered as a face to face course and a live virtual online course.
Communication Skills Course in the North West – Details
In this Communication Skills Training Course in the North West, we look at the different methods of communication, how you can select the best method, as well as using the Transactional Analysis theory to understand how you should communicate more effectively.
Communication isn’t just about selecting the right tool. The way you portray yourself across different communication channels is also important, and in this session, we look at the behaviours required to demonstrate effective communication.
The course will provide lots of tips and ideas to help you adapt your style of communication to get your message across to others. We’ll show you how to build better relationships and use a range of communication methods.
By attending this Communication Skills training course you will:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of the different methods of communication available
- Know why choosing the correct method of communication for the message is vitally important
- Know why communication breaks down, and the skills required to ensure communication is effective
- Be able to demonstrate reactions and behaviours associated with communication.
Here’s what we cover in our communication skills training course in the North WestWhy Improve Communication Skills
- Looking at why it is important to improve/change the way you communicate in life and in business
- What are the different methods or channels of communication available to you
- What are the pro’s and cons of each method
- How to choose the best method for what you want to communicate
- What are the skills required to communicate effectively?
- What to consider when communicating
- The Communication Cycle
- Questioning and Listening
- What are the common barriers that stop communication from being effective?
- How to spot a barrier
- How to reduce the impact the barrier has on communication or, better still, remove the barrier altogether
- Understanding Transactional Analysis and how to use it to communicate more effectively
- How to structure a meeting to best get your message across
- Dealing with different behaviours in meeting.
When you bring this course in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to meet the needs of your team.
Download the Course Brochure
Download a copy of our Communication Skills training course brochure below.
Who Should Attend our Communication Skills Training Course?
This communication skills training course is for anyone who has to produce written documents.
If you want to:
- Improve your interpersonal skills
- Ensure your message is not just heard, but understood
- Get communication right first time
- Be able to confidently use a range of different communication methods
- Break down barriers to communication
- Have more impact and influence when you communicate
The course is suitable for people of all levels and in all roles and industries.
Online Training Courses
A 1 day online live virtual training course with one of our highly experienced communication skills trainers. You also get:
- A highly interactive online experience
- A digital copy of the course materials from the course
- A digital course certificate
In-Person Open Courses
A 1 day training course in one of our comfortable venues with one of our highly experienced communication skills trainers. You also get
- Refreshments throughout the day and lunch
- Course materials to take away
- A course certificate
A 1 day training course with one of our highly experienced trainers at your location. You also get
- Course materials for each delegate to take away
- A course certificate
- Reporting on delegate evaluation
Our Communication Skills courses are delivered by our friendly and highly experienced trainers. We live and breathe what we talk about in these sessions as we use most of the tools and techniques ourselves on a daily bases and bring this real-world experience into the session and the examples that we use.
It will. We look at your communication style’s impact on others (or how it is perceived) and why this might be perceived as pushy/aggressive/timid, etc. We’ll help you to understand how you can adapt and change your style to change that perception. If you have had this kind of feedback, you might also find our Assertiveness Skills Training Course beneficial to attend too.
In-Person Open Courses
Our communication skills training course is delivered in-person at venues across the UK. We deliver the course in Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Chelmsford, Dublin, Cork, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Norwich, Nottingham, Reading, Sheffield and Southampton.
The cost of our in-person courses includes delegate materials, refreshments throughout the day and lunch.
Open Online Virtual Course
Our Online communication skills course is an interactive live virtual course. The content remains the same but the delivery and approach has been re-imagined for the virtual environment. Our online training courses are delivered by Zoom.
We can also deliver this communication skills training course just for your organisation. We can do this in-person at your office or a location of your choice or as a live virtual training course. We can deliver this via Zoom, Teams, Webex or any other platform that you are currently using and comfortable with.
Course Delivery Methods
Here’s how we deliver our Communication Skills Training Course. Click an option to see the full details.
Price per delegate. Includes refreshments, lunch and course materials.Group booking price only applicable when delegates book onto the same course date
Join our live online virtual Communication Skills training course from work or home for an interactive online learning experience.
Price per delegate includes multiple person discounts.Group booking price only applicable when delegates book onto the same course date
Bring this Communication Skills training course in-house and train your team together at the same time.
- Delivered online or in person at your business premises
- Course content can be tailored to your specific requirements
Complete the form below to get a personalised quote from a member of our team.