Business Networking Skills Training Course
Our Business Networking Skills Training Course will give you increased confidence when attending business networking events.
The course will help you develop new business relationships by getting the most out of networking events. Learn how to meet new business contacts, network with confidence and increase business
This Business Networking Skills training course is delivered as an in-house just for your business. We deliver the course as a face to face course and a live virtual online course.
We'll show you how to put the skills from your business networking course into practice
Gain new skills to get the most of attending business networking events
Our training courses have been designed to be interactive and engaging, no matter how you attend
Business Networking Skills Course – Details
This Business Networking Skills course looks at how to become a more effective business networker.
Today, many people attend networking events either to increase their own profile or that of their business.
While at business networking events, you only get a few short minutes to make a big impression, and this workshop looks at the skills and approaches to make those few minutes count.
By attending this Business Networking Skills Training Course you will:
- Know the reasons why business networking is important and the different types of networking that can be done
- Understand a range of communication skills that are important in business networking
- Be able to influence, sell themselves and their business to build credibility and build effective relationships
- See the benefits of following up with people they met at networking events
Here’s what we cover in our business networking skills training course:
Networking – What is it and why do it?
- What is networking and how can a business use it?
- What are the benefits of business networking?
- What type of networking events might you attend?
Preparing to Network
- What to consider before attending a business networking event
- How to prepare to succeed at business networking events
- Practising what you will say at a networking event
Some Skills to Help
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Influencing and selling
- Confidence building
- Common networking event etiquette
Making Connections and Getting Contacts
- Asking for business cards and contact details
- Setting up meetings
Building On-Going Relationships
- Why stay in touch with the people you met
- How to stay in touch effectively
When you bring this course in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to meet the needs of your team.
Download the Course Brochure
Download a copy of our business networking skills training course brochure below.
Who Should Attend our Business Networking Skills Training Course?
This business networking training course is for anyone who attends business networking events, conferences and meetings.
If you want to:
- Know how to get more value from business networking events
- Be able to set clear goals for attending events
- Meet new business prospects
- Have confidence in communicating what you and your business does
- Know how best to approach new people at networking events
- Have a better approach to planning and preparing for networking events
Then this business networking skills course is for you.
The course is suitable for people of all levels and in all roles and industries.
In-Person & Online In-House
A 1 day training course with one of our highly experienced trainers at your location or online. You also get
- Course materials for each delegate to take away
- A course certificate
- Reporting on delegate evaluation
- Free access to our eLearning training courses to keep your skills up-to-date
- Access to MyRevolution Learning to retain access to your materials and stay in touch with your trainer
Our business networking skills courses are delivered by our friendly and highly experienced trainers. We live and breathe what we talk about in these sessions as we use most of the tools and techniques ourselves on a daily bases and bring this real-world experience into the session and the examples that we use.
No. We’ve also introduced a section on how to use the skills in virtual networking events.
Find out how to prepare effectively for business networking events. Understand how to make an impression quickly and build credibility with people you have just met. Get contact details and understand how to build on the initial relationships after the networking event.
Absolutely, but only if you go to them with a goal/objective/purpose in mind.
We currently only deliver this business networking skills course just for your organisation. We can do this in-person at your office or a location of your choice or as a live virtual training course. We can deliver this via Zoom, Teams, Webex or any other platform that you are currently using and comfortable with.
Get a Quote
Bring this Business Networking Skills training course in-house and train your team together at the same time.
- Delivered online or in person at your business premises
- Course content can be tailored to your specific requirements
Complete the form below to get a personalised quote from a member of our team.