Leadership Skills Training Course in Scotland
Our Leadership Skills Training Course in Scotland will provide you with a range of different leadership tools and approaches to help you get the most from your team.
Would you like a more motivated team that achieves higher levels of performance? Our Leadership Skills Training Course will provide you with the skills to be a more effective leader.
We deliver our Leadership Skills courses in Cork, Dublin, Aberdeen, Dundee, Paisley, East Kilbride, Livingstone and Stirling as well as other locations in Scotland and across the UK. We deliver the course as an open training course or at your business location and the course is delivered as a face to face course and a live virtual online course.
Leadership Skills Course in Scotland – Details
Our leadership skills course in Scotland aims to provide you with a range of practical tools and ideas to lead your team effectively.
The course is useful if you are new to leadership or an existing leader looking for a refresh of your current skills.
By attending this Leadership Skills Training Course you will:
- Know the difference between leadership and management and when to apply each function
- Understand the wide range of skills you will need to possess to be an effective leader and manager
- Know a range of leadership approaches and the situations each should be used in
- Be able to get the team to a high performing standard in as short a period as possible
- Have built a clear development plan to develop the skills learnt in the workshop further.
Here’s what we cover in our leadership skills training course in ScotlandWhat is Leadership?
- Defining what is meant by leadership
- The differences between leadership and management
- What are the skills required to be an effective leader and manager?
- Exploring why these skills are needed
- Using a simple leadership model to understand how it’s done
- Looking at a range of leadership approaches
- Questioning and Listening
- Motivating and Inspiring the Team
- Influential Communication
- Dealing With Under-Performance
- Setting SMART Goals and Objectives
- Effective Performance Management Discussions
- Performance and Development Planning
- Pro-actively Identifying Problems
- Problem Solving Tools
- How to Make Effective Decisions
- An opportunity to practice the skills
When you bring this course in-house, the content above can be tweaked and changed to meet the needs of your team.
This course equates to 6 hours of CPD. After completing the course you will receive your CPD certificate and learning path document as record of your attendance.
Download the Course Brochure
Download a copy of our Leadership Skills training course brochure below.
Who Should Attend our Leadership Skills Training Course?
This leadership skills training course is for anyone who wants a higher-performing team.
If you want to:
- Increase motivation
- Improve team and individual performance
- Achieve your team goals
- Have a wider leadership toolkit
- Manage under-performance
- Have better team morale
The course is suitable for people of all levels and in all roles and industries.
Online Training Courses
A 1 day online live virtual training course with one of our highly experienced leadership skills trainers. You also get:
- A highly interactive online experience
- A digital copy of the course materials from the course
- A digital course certificate
In-Person Open Courses
A 1 day training course in one of our comfortable venues with one of our highly experienced leadership skills trainers. You also get
- Refreshments throughout the day and lunch
- Course materials to take away
- A course certificate
A 1 day training course with one of our highly experienced trainers at your location. You also get
- Course materials for each delegate to take away
- A course certificate
- Reporting on delegate evaluation
Our Leadership Skills courses are delivered by our friendly and highly experienced trainers. We live and breathe what we talk about in these sessions as we use most of the tools and techniques ourselves on a daily bases and bring this real-world experience into the session and the examples that we use.
We look at leadership styles and when and how to adapt yours, motivating team members, communicating with your team, providing feedback, setting goals, targets and objectives and coaching to develop skills and improve performance.
In-Person Open Courses
Our leadership skills training course is delivered in-person at venues across the UK. We deliver the course in Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Chelmsford, Dublin, Cork, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Norwich, Nottingham, Reading, Sheffield and Southampton.
The cost of our in-person courses includes delegate materials, refreshments throughout the day and lunch.
Open Online Virtual Course
Our Online leadership skills course is an interactive live virtual course. The content remains the same but the delivery and approach has been re-imagined for the virtual environment. Our online training courses are delivered by Zoom.
We can also deliver this leadership skills training course just for your organisation. We can do this in-person at your office or a location of your choice or as a live virtual training course. We can deliver this via Zoom, Teams, Webex or any other platform that you are currently using and comfortable with.
Course Delivery Methods
Here’s how we deliver our Leadership Skills Training Course. Click an option to see the full details.
Price per delegate. Includes refreshments, lunch and course materials.Group booking price only applicable when delegates book onto the same course date
Join our live online virtual Leadership Skills training course from work or home for an interactive online learning experience.
Price per delegate includes multiple person discounts.Group booking price only applicable when delegates book onto the same course date
Bring this Leadership Skills training course in-house and train your team together at the same time.
- Delivered online or in person at your business premises
- Course content can be tailored to your specific requirements
Complete the form below to get a personalised quote from a member of our team.